In this tutorial, you learned how to deploy a component with HCL™ Launch.
By completing this tutorial, you learned about the following concepts and tasks:
- How components, applications, and environments work together.
- How to create component versions.
- How to use plug-ins to create processes.
- How to configure environments for deployments.
- How to create and use properties.
- How to manage resources and agents.
- How to create tags and use them in applications.
- How to run deployments.
For more information about HCL Launch, see the help system and related resources on IBM websites.
Parent topic: Create a simple helloWorld deployment