Running open pipeline deployment#
You can run the deployment and release of the application using the HCL™ Accelerate pipeline.
To run a deployment from HCL Accelerate pipeline perform the following steps,
- Create a pipeline for the project in plug-in.
- Link the project to the repository in plug-in.
- Integrate the plug-in by following the steps in integration section.
- Add plug-in project to the environment of HCL Accelerate pipeline by following the steps in managing pipeline section.
- The latest build version of the plug-in project gets populated in the Input stage of the HCL Accelerate pipeline.
- To deploy the application, click for the environment and select the required version of the project for deployment.
- Click Deployment from plan to view the deployment task status. After the completion of deployment task, the status changes to Complete.
- The result of the project deployment is updated in pipeline.
Parent topic: Pipelines