Implementing custom metrics#
In this tutorial, you create a custom metric definition and use it to provide data to HCL™ Accelerate.
In this tutorial, you learn how to complete these tasks:
- Create a metric definition.
- Create custom metric records.
- Load the metric definition and custom records into HCL Accelerate using the curl utility.
- Create a dashboard that contains a chart based on the metric definition.
Load our custom data into the chart.
In this tutorial, you create a custom metric definition and use it to provide data to HCL Accelerate.
- Configure the tutorial system
Prepare your system so that you can complete the tutorial.
- Lesson 1 Defining a custom metric
Create a metric definition that you will upload to HCL Accelerate.
- Lesson 2 Uploading the metric definition
Upload the metric definition that you created in the previous lesson.
- Lesson 3 Creating a metric record
Create a metric data record and upload it to HCL Accelerate.
- Lesson 4 Adding charts to dashboards
Add your custom chart to the HCL Accelerate dashboard.
In this tutorial, you learned how to load custom metric data into HCL Accelerate.
Parent topic: Learning HCL Accelerate